Saturday, July 17, 2010

Still in Shock!!!!

They went to therapy the other day to see Mr W, as they were talking they were explaining the ex therapists letter to him and then they got to a really sad bit of the letter and Mr W suggested that I write about what hurt so much in that part of the letter.

The ex therapist in her letter admitted quite openly that she had indeed taken my teddy bear and had indeed burnt it, this was only one of her strange admittances to what she put us through. but as i read this the pain in my heart was so deep. You see you know how you wish for something not to be true and then find out it is and you dont know how to feel, this is how it felt for me. You see there was so much hope in me that the ex therapist may have kept my teddy and had been just being mean for the last few years and had him hidden away until she was forced to hand him back. her letter states once and for all that she had burnt him and he wasnt coming back.

My hope that he would come home is forever gone, my friend at times my best friend my confidant my special friend had been burned in a fire made just for him, and you know what there are no tears left i cant cry i feel numb in shock lost bewildered angry and hurt. Some of the littles asked if he would have felt being burnt and i got so upset, what if he did what if he had feelings and he hurt so bad, maybe he hurt as bad as my aching heart when i saw what she had written.

I know that it is not ok to wish ill on another person but i do wish ill upon her, i know that the god i follow isnt the same as hers because the one that talks to her causes so much hurt. I know the rest of the system cant decide about god anymore but for me she isnt an example of Christianity shes an example of a mind twisted by fighting too many demons and getting lost along the way. Maybe she lost some of her heart also, because only a person without much heart left can inflict such emotional trauma upon people who have already suffered enough.

My old friend was truly gone, how much i wish this woman be punished for her evil deeds.

Amelia

8 comments:

  1. We are so sorry and sad about the loss of your teddy bear, and especially on how you lost him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just seems so cruel. I don't understand how people do some of the things they do.(((Amelia)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Amelia, what she did was very cruel and cold hearted. I hope one day in the near future you will be able to get a new teddy bear. We know it can never replace the one she took from you and destroyed but we hope a new one will bring you comfort and strength knowing you survived even her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear patches,

    thankyou so much for your empathy. it helps hearing someone say sorry for your pain, maybe that is because she cant/wont.

    dear wanda,

    thankyou for your care and concern.

    dear exhale,

    i got a new teddy bear from Kahless his name is Spencer and i love him, this isnt about a replacement bear its about what she stole and the stunning disbelief that she wrote it for a whole lot of people to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that woman is pure evil and i really hope all the pain you are going through will result in her being removed as a counsellor forever

    ((((((Hugs))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Amelia.

    I can't believe she did that. That was such a low and cruel thing to do. I am glad you got a new teddy and that you can write about this here.

    us from journal of healing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear sonnie,

    i too have that wish

    Dear journey,

    im really glad that i ahve spencer and hes so special to me, thankyou for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for Kahless, she is so thoughtful.

    I wonder how Mon thinks she's going to explain it being appropriate to burn your teddy bear. I can't imagine any reason that kind of behavior should be ok for a therapist.

    I wish none of you had to deal with anymore pain because of that woman. AND I sure hope she gets hers!

    ReplyDelete