Sunday, July 11, 2010

She lied

Because of the issues regarding my ex therapist I have taken the step of reporting her to the registration board in our state. Now i cant disclose what the process is thats going on but i can talk about how i feel about things.

My ex therapist recently had to write a statement as to why she shouldnt be deregistered and i was given an opportunity to read and counter act on her letter. I read her letter stunned, i felt my heart hit my guts as i read her denials of what i had been through, in fact it stunned me so bad that for a day we remained in shock. Her denial upset me so much because it was the icing on the cake, it showed that she was not a honest person herself and i know its wrong but it stuck somewhere inside that once again here is another example of so called Christan's lying. But it was more than that how much of our therapy with her did she also lie about. Was most of my therapy with her a lie?

There isnt an issue that i ahve the evidence to prove what i have said is true and in fact most of it is in her own writing of the letter , i suppose i should be pleased that her letter can now be taken to another level because of the things she said but i cant feel anything but disappointment and anger, perhaps for me it feels like the cult were right. I know its wrong to say it because politically its incorrect but for mei have lost complete faith in anyone who claims Jesus as their truth because i see so many liars and this has perhaps raised a terrible old wound that i find hard to stop seeping.

Those years of being taught that Christians were liars have come to truth in what i have read in some of this therapists letter. Its also frustrating that i cant disclose what she said but needless to say when this is over i may be able to. All we can say now is we are hurting really badly because we haven't lied and we had high hopes that our ex therapist wouldnt lie either and now she has we are just plain MAD. On top of that i have had to seek steps that if she enters our blog (which so far she hasnt) then ive got to take her to court for stalking, This is completely nuts.

Sa'de

4 comments:

  1. It really sucks...don't give up on Jesus though. I had a very bad experience with the first christian I had therapy with but the second one has been amazing. I have strong faith in God I wouldn't be here today without Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Sa'de. I can't imagine how tough this must be. This is a pure example of why I love the quote by Ghandi--"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my humble opinion humans lie, and it's of no difference what religion they follow. And following one or another religion does not make a person a better human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrible circumstance to be in.

    ReplyDelete