Friday, October 29, 2010

WE WON

Today i received the final official news. Acantha (aka monica or mon) has been officially deregistered with the Australian Counselling Association. The findings were confidentiality, boundaries, competency and practice. She can continue to counsel but not under the bracket of the agency she is associated with and will not be insured or supported by them,and probably by no one else now either as it goes on your record you have been deregistered. This process has taken ten months and an appeal by her. Now we have to make a decision if we wish to get her deregistered nationally.

I have contacted her place of employment and let them know that she is derigistered, the same place that were informed ten months ago that she had done this to me. And yet they continued to employ her. I have contacted all the original people involved in hearing our first complaint and said simply please explain to me why you continued to employ this woman when you had the same evidence two tribunals had. I can imagine right now they are all scrambling.

I know there are many many lawyers who would love to take this case on but for now i havent decided what to do. I want to hear sorry from these christian agencies and I want to know an outcome of what they intend to do about it. But all we can say now is that ten months later WE HAVE WON.

Jipetal.

12 comments:

  1. wow...what a huge victory. You guys stood up and fought back and someone heard and did something about it.
    I am so sorry for the grief and pain she caused and all you had to go through to get to this day. Thinking of you, hoping that healing flows richly into every area she hindered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for letting me know. It's so refreshing to see when the right decision is made and justice is served once in a while. Also equally important, Mon won't be able to keep injuring others anymore. You've done a good thing. Good job and congrats on your victory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a great victory and I'm so proud of you. You stood your ground even with all of the other stuff in your life you had to deal with. I know it wasn't easy. I hope you are proud of yourself.

    Also in the vein of the "lawyers" remember in making that decision,I know it would be a difficult ordeal but the outcome will also affect your independence because with money comes choices. Lots of them that you wouldn't normally have trying to raise 5 kids by yourself so don't just look at the journey but the options it could provide you at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! JUSTICE!!! You fought, and won, and it's about damn time! Congratulations...the fight was worth it. So proud of you!

    us

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! You did a great job. I'm so proud of you. I'm not sure how things work in your area, but here yours would be a case worth taking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful. After all she put you through finally some justice! I'm so glad you took on this fight and the best part is that you WON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thankful! I got so much going on here I needed some good news and that was it. Mon's days are numbered for sure! Maybe she'll have to flip burgers for the rest of her life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go!! It has been a long difficult process for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Respect! You made it happen.You proof that one can fight back successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, we have been waiting to here this! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete