Thursday, October 7, 2010

News unlike any other

We started our new job today at 5 am we got up, we organised kids lunches and we started our new job at 7 am. We had a break at 10 when we received the news our ex husband my five children's father had blown himself off the road hit a tree and was in emergency at hospital. I then called the bearer of news his father who told me more news. I had ten mins to collect myself and return to work. i then worked until 2 pm where the news got completely clearer.

mY ex husband had decided to drive his car under the influence in the pouring rain hit a tree and whack. he was over the limit and is in hospital in a pretty bad way. he has a broken collar bone, all of his ribs are fractured, his leg looks broken and he has other potential complications. he is a sick man. Tonight i informed my kids that his dad was in a pretty bad way, i have seen him but wont let my kids see him as the tubes and oxygen might freak them out. this is crazy

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE .

jip-etal

3 comments:

  1. WOW.

    wow.

    I actually have no other words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking and driving causes so much pain. I understand not letting the children see him with all those tubes can be really scary.

    ReplyDelete