Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Things are moving along

So i Am on holidays, finally resting and seeing my family. I have so far spent a few days with my grandmother and today I am lucky enough to be able to show my chef talents by cooking for my aunty and grandparents, something im very excited about. I havent seen my birth parents they have passed a message on saying they would like me to call them but i have decided that i dont wish to see them. This has been a hard call to make but one that i feel liberated in making.

My birth parents for the last many many years have stood in the way in one way or another to prevent my grandmother or members of the family seeing me. They have been so afraid that i will find out the family long lost secret, a seceret that they are unaware that i have already knowledge about. So in my healing as a system we have decided that we are on holidays and we don wish to place the family secret game so we choose to not see the birth parents or as my best friend says the womb donor. I feel relieved about this decision so the mobile number will remain untouched on the bench and we will continue on holidays.

Whilst we have been away we have had contact with the CEO of large organisation regarding acantha. Now this reverend was one of the first points of contact when i first starting sending out my complaint letters against Acantha. He assured me eleven months ago that he would follow up on everything and as we all know he didnt do so. he sent in one of his staff who attend the initially complaint meeting with Acanthas workplace, they received the same information the registration agency did and still they said they had no case to answer.

He is now asking for me to trust him with Acanthas letter, the letter that states what she put me through that she sent to the ACA to recount her abuse of me and that did quite the opposite. the same letter that admits that she took my possession and in fact did lead me to attempt to take my life. In this letter she states also that if she could have changed things she would have. It is a very telling letter and it is the same letter that this CEO is wishing to get his hands on.

I have sent a letter back to him saying that i appreciate that he seems to be in my corner but i will not be sending him her letter he is able to read it in my presence but that i feel that i couldnt leave him with additional information when he didnt act on the information in the first place so how could he possibly cope with new information.

Im not sure whats going on behind the scenes but im sure the train is moving. At least now i hope that Acantha has been stood down and now i contemplate compensation in one form or another.

Sa'de

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a plate full! I'm sure you will do what is best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of the amazing healthy choices and boundaries! SO encouraging for us. Good job taking care of you all! ENJOY your holidays. Sending thoughts your way--us

    ReplyDelete