Saturday, August 21, 2010


For the first time in 1940 it seems Australia have no chance of finding a prime minister tonight o0r anywhere near in the future. Like England only a few months ago we have no one to elect tonight as prime minister, t is now a hung parliament.

So what does that mean for me well for me im returning to the workforce if Mr Abbot gets in hes for the lib/national; party well what does it mean for me. For me M r Abbott does not particularly like me, now im not being funny but its like this, Mr Abbot is catholic and he is against single parents (me), students (me) returnign to the workforce (me). No hope for me. So this is how it goes liberal gets in (mr abbot) his workplace relations for me means this ( in laymans terms) i under Mr Abbots reign will or could be compelled to work a sixteen hour shift, award wage at maybe if im lucky 12 dollars an hour, if i protest I in fact i will not even get a job at all. So the truth is this if Mr abbot gets in I will be told to work as many hours as he sees fit and if i dont like it i will get nothing at all thus meaning i will and my children be homeless.

So laymans terms if after many days liberal retain their seats me being a single mum needing childcare and certain hours means this. I will a have to work slave labour at bizarre rates and overall im fucked big time. NO chance of me seeing my kids for a long time to come. And it seems Australia voted for that, bizarre hey. So here goes my hopeful future. But as for tonight ITS A HUNG PARLIAMENT, NO ONE IN POWER NOTHING


sad as shit

lab

3 comments:

  1. We have had 100 days of a Coalition government here in the uk. Its not so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will have to arrange with eachother, that means that Mr. Abbott can not get entirely through with his neo-liberal ideas.

    ReplyDelete