Monday, June 14, 2010

a new home

it feels weird to have a new blog home. I think we feel relieved. For the last three years we have known that our previous therapist can see us and read about us and to be honest it has made us uneasy. But the system have been to scared of change. they have been afraid that no one will see them if we move to this new home here but the truth is people will know who we are soon enough and just like the previous blog they will continue to walk a journey with us and us you.

But the truth also is that we have been so careful on our previous blog because we know our previous therapist and her friends have been watching, that it has made the system feel trapped. Moving to here is our way of starting a new blog with new eyes and we have started a new life so we feel one chapter must close and another can start.

I think we have felt re abused every time she read our blogs re traumatised she has done so much damage that we wonder how she can still remain a therapist. But thankfully this blog wont include her so we feel safer at writing as well.

We would like to over the next few weeks recap some therapy we have had because the journey has been significant and some puzzle pieces are starting to fall into place.

8 comments:

  1. Just for the record, my marbles have long since been lost.

    Welcome to your new blog. I hope it feels like home to you.

    So am I now to call you PC? Somehow the thought of you as "PC" politically correct makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you find lots and lots of healing as you begin this new blog, wishing and hoping only for the best for each of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was wise to start a new home. Is It okay for me to add you to my follow list? Or should I keep the link hidden?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new home PC.
    I saw your email and thought I would pop across to lend my support.
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the email showing me to your new blog. I agree with dr deb I think it is very wise that you have moved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great new start this is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, I know where you are and completely by accident. I'm glad I found you. I love your icon and name...Purple being my favorite color!

    CC

    ReplyDelete